Login to Site
New? Join Vita Mortis!
Forget your login info?
No link categories have been configured yet by an administrator, please check back later!
Show Detailed Help
The Auto-Roster for World of Warcraft has not yet had its data uploaded to GuildPortal yet.
Hint: Print this out for future reference!
1. Download the add-on
by clicking here
2. Open the ZIP file when asked by your browser, or save it to open later.
3. Drag the "GPHelper" folder from the ZIP file to your World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns folder.
Using the Add-On
1. Log into WoW.
2. Click on the Add-Ons button (in the Character Select screen) and make sure the Add-On is enabled.
3. Enter the game with your guilded character.
inside the game.
5. Fully exit the game.
Uploading the Roster Data
1. Log into GuildPortal.
2. Open the
4. Click the button to choose your file to upload.
5. Find your GPHelper.lua file and upload it. This is in your saved variables folder, not your add-ons folder, usually WTF\Account\Account Name\SavedVariables\
6. GuildPortal should respond with the number of members imported.
You are not currently logged in and so you cannot see your inbox.
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)